One Wall Street, New York, New York
The 1.1 million square foot (“sf”) former office building is being converted into a mixed-use project containing for-sale condominiums and retail space.
- The building was designated a New York City historical landmark and has an internationally recognizable location and brand.
- The Project Sponsor, Macklowe Properties, has developed/redeveloped over 13 million square feet of real estate in more than 70 projects in New York City over the last 50 years.
- Whole Foods Market was secured as an anchor tenant and has executed a lease for approximately 44,000 square feet.
- Construction commenced in November 2015 and is proceeding accordingly.
- USCIS approved the I-924 exemplar petition for the One Wall Street project in August 2017. As the result of the approval, USCIS will provide deference with respect to the Project to any Form I-526s filed by an individual investor associated with the Project.
- Numerous One Wall Street EB-5 Investors have received their I-526 petition approvals.
- Jobs have been created – total job creation as of December 31, 2017 is estimated at 1,579.